you can get to Kranjska Gora by the road Ljubljana-Kranj-Jesenice-Kranjska Gora.
From Slovenia you get to Kranjska Gora by the road Ljubljana-Kranj-Jesenice-Kranjska Gora, from Austria from Villach through the Korensko sedlo border crossing or through the Karavanke tunnel, and from Italy through the Rateče border crossing.
The nearest train station is in Jesenice, where buses take you to Kranjska Gora 20 kilometres away from Jesenice, a half an hour trip. There are also railway stations in Tarvisio in Italy and in Villach in Austria. From there, you can continue the route by taxi, since none of the stops is more than 20 kilometres away.
- ÖBBBy plane
Kranjska Gora is a 45-minute drive (66km) from the airport in Ljubljana, only 40 minutes from the airport in Klagenfurt (Austria), and another hour driving more from Trieste (Italy).
- Letališče LjubljanaTimetables
- Letališče Salzburg
- Letališče Zagreb
- Letališe Celovec
- Letališče Maribor
- Letališče Benetke
- Bus: Alpetour potovalna agencija d.d.,Avtobusna postaja Ljubljana
- Plane: Adria Airways, Aerodrom Ljubljana
- Train: Slovenske železnice
- Ryan air: http://www.ryanair.com/
- Brussels airline: www.brusselsairlines.be
- Easy Jet: www.easyjet.com
- TUIfly: www.tuifly.com